top of page
  • Who provides the tuition?
    We have two permanent tutors, you can find out more about them here. Alongside this, we also employ students to act as tutors for our Sunday sessions, giving them support and training along the way. If you're interested in joining us as a tutor we'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us using the contact form here.
  • How can I/my child get tuition?
    Drop-In Sessions: You can attend our free drop-in sessions which are open to anyone. You can find out more information about them by clicking here. Through Your School: We also work directly with schools, so speak to your maths teacher and ask them about us. If we're not currently working with your school, then let us and them know so we can start a partnership!
  • What makes you a charity?
    Our only priority is to support the academic outcomes of the schools and students we work with. We can focus all of our efforts on this as are only priority because we are not run to make a profit. All of our income goes back into charity and supporting the community through the job and work experience opportunities we create. You can find more detail about what makes us special here. We are registered with the UK's Charity Commission, our charity number is 1178373.
  • What is the 'Pupil premium' scheme?
    The pupil premium scheme has been created by the government to identify and support students from disadvantaged backgrounds. This includes students who are on free school meals, children who have been looked after by the local authority, or children who have ceased to be looked after by a local authority because of adoption, a special guardianship order, a child arrangements order or a residence order. You can find out more on the governments official website here.
  • How can I found out if I fall under the Pupil Premium scheme?
    You're school should be able to give you this information.
bottom of page